I know of only five or six people personally who have actually read this blog. Therefore this is a test of readership of one person in particular with whom I am too timid to openly send a facebook message to. Reason being I honestly don't deserve to talk to them. My desire to speak with this person comes from a morbid and self-destructive idea and desire to make peace with someone whom I greatly wounded. I know this will only make me miserable, yet I can't seem to find peace with myself until I do. The main reason why I will not venture into the blue abyss of facebook is that text is too callous for this task. "Hi, I'm sorry I tore your heart and left you for someone else, want to get lunch and catch up?" ...yeah... I think whomever reads this is getting my point. Also I am under a most probable delusional assumption that this person wants to speak with me... at all. He probably has seen me on campus and has avoided me skillfully.
If I know me at all. I will be weighing the pros and cons of this decision and never do anything until I awkwardly run into him at the library or some other generic location...
Sincerely,
me
p.s. "a most probable delusional" yeah that was great grammar...
No comments:
Post a Comment