I'm sitting on the windowsill
With my back against the window
Let the cold soak in
Try to cool my heart
I look across the room to you
But I can't seem to meet your eye
Just can't bear to see you hurt
Especially knowing the reason why
If I could hold you in my arms,
I would.
You know I would if only I could
But I'm feeling lost
Too scared to take the leap
My heart beats fast,
But my mind moves slow
Can't cool this burning
This burning in my heart...
for you.
I'm sitting on the windowsill
With my back against the window
Let the cold soak in
Try to cool my heart
But it just won't chill
Just can't keep my distance
From you, from you.
If I could hold you in my arms,
I would.
You know I would if I could!
But I'm just so lost
Too scared to take the leap...
I'm sitting on the windowsill
With my back against the window.
No comments:
Post a Comment