Saturday, August 21, 2010

Flesh and Blood

I"m not a piece of paper
That you can tar apart with your pen
I'm flesh and blood
Remember that
I'm flesh and bood
If you use me like a diary
Don't be surprised
when I spend my nights crying
I'm flesh and blood
Remember that
I'm flesh and blood.

The paper you write on
If it could speak
Would be sobbing
Making the ink run
So why are you surprised
When I cry dear?
When I cry dear?

I'm not a piece of paper
That you can mark up with your pen
I'm flesh and blood
Remember that
I"m flesh and blood
My ears hear, my mouth can scream
And my eyes can certainly see
See what you are
See what you are

The paper you write on
If it could speak
Would be sobbing
Making the ink run
So why are you surprised
When I cry dear?
When I cry dear?

I'm not a piece of paper
That you can mark up with your pen
I'm flesh and blood
Remember that
I"m flesh and blood

I'm not a piece of paper
That you can mark up with your pen
I'm flesh and blood
Remember that
I"m flesh and blood

No comments:

Post a Comment