Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Unfortunate Truth

I do this everytime
No need to make it rhyme
I fuck it up
I drive them far
Far away
I turn their love
Into hate
I make them regret
Every kiss
Make them want to spit
I don't know why
Why I'm this way
I couldn't tell you if I tried
I try to be perfect
To take all the weight
To never be angry
Accept hardship as fate
But then I snap
And low and behold
The result is horrific,
Or so I'm told
I drive them insane
Twist their words
Follow their eyes
Paranoid for any lies
And though every time
I don't want to lose them
This time its different
This time it hurts
I don't want to lose him
Not this one, not this time
I love him too much
And I'm driving him away

No comments:

Post a Comment